AT THE LODGE
Red Pine Lodge - Cabins
The cabins at the lodge vary in size, holding from two to twelve people.
All but one cabin have two bathrooms. All cabins are lake view with large decks complete with deck furniture, propane BBQs and fish cookers. The kitchens are fully equipped including a microwave and oven. The bigger cabins have two fridges. We provide all linens and pillows, but you will need to bring your own towels. We also provide Free WiFi and satellite TV in each cabin.
At the dock we have a cement boat launch and boat slip parking with plug-ins for your boat. For fish processing, we have a separate fish cleaning facility with running water and freezer storage space. Live bait, ice and no ethanol gas is also available.
In our rental fleet of boats we have a 17.5 foot Lund Outfitter with Yamaha 50HP four stroke, and one 18′ Tiller Kingfisher Warrior with 50HP Yamaha four stroke, and one 18′ side console Kingfisher flex with a 90HP four-stroke Mercury, and also a 16 foot Lund SSV with a 25 HP four stoke.
We will try and place you in a cabin appropriate to your group size.
The rate per night is $68/person (US) and this price will drop with larger groups in cabins three, four and five and the bunkhouse.
We prefer a check or cash but will take most credit cards with a 3.0 % service charge.
The rates are in US dollars and for a week running Saturday to Saturday.
Guests pay for time reserved.
Canucks, please call ahead for a fixed rate on pricing.
Kids under 12 are half price.
No pets unless you have called ahead please.
Check out time is by 9am Saturday, check in starts at 3pm, unless you call ahead and make arrangements.
Boat rental is on a first come basis. The weekly rental in US dollars for our guests is $500 for Lund SSV 16′, $750 for a Lund Outfitter, $850 for the Kingfisher Tiller and $1000 for the Kingfisher side console. Gas is extra, and will be topped up nightly and recorded. Non RPL guests will be $100 more per week and we require a credit card deposit.
Day Rentals are from $100 to $200 US. depending on Boat selected.
All boats come with life jackets, fire extinguisher, a fishing net, fish ruler, fish storage, fish/depth finder and anchor.
The two Kingfishers also have Trolling Motors.
I recommend a guide for your first day out if you are new to the area, or you are trying out a new body of water.
Apart from showing you the lake and some good spots to start fishing from, the guides do prepare a great shore lunch for your day on the lake.
Call for pricing, as guide rates will vary, but are generally about $175/day.
Deposits are $100 per person and are required to secure your reservation. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will email your confirmation. Deposits are Non-refundable, but can be transferred to a later date.
For more information or to book call 1-807-737-2904.
Text message, 1-807-738-2594
You can email me from our website at Contacts.
or firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
- Cabin two can hold up to six people in two ensuite bedrooms and has an open kitchen/living space. This cabin is one of the closest to the water, with a deck surrounded by tall trees for great afternoon shade.
- Max: 6 People
- Bed: 4 twin beds and two doubles
- Cabin four can hold up to ten people in three bedrooms and two bathrooms across the back of the cabin. The main room holds an open kitchen/living space. This cabin has a partially covered deck.
- Max: 10 People
- Bed: 8 twin beds and 2 doubles.
- Cabin five is the last cabin and furthest west on our property. The cabin looks over a small beach out from the large deck. This cabin will hold nine people in three bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen size bed and single with ensuite bathroom. the other two bedrooms share a bathroom and a wash up sink outside that bathroom. The front area holding the kitchen/living space is all open.
- Max: 8 People
- Bed: 5 twin beds, 2 doubles and one Queen.
- Cabin six is our smallest and oldest cabin dating back to the original camp when everything was made from logs.This is a two room cabin with a very small bathroom with shower. A good size for two really close friends!…Max!This cabin has limited amenities, so no TV but will pick up WiFi. Kitchen has a fridge with small stove, microwave and coffee maker.Max: 2 People
- Bed: twin beds
- The Bunkhouse in the past has been used for the overnight guests that are flying into the outposts the next day. This year we will be remodeling the bunkhouse as a weekly rental cabin as well as for overnight use. The bedrooms will be redone as well as the install of a new kitchen.
- Max: 12 People
- Bed: 12 twin beds