AT THE LODGE
Red Pine Lodge - Cabins
The cabins at the lodge vary in size, holding from two to twelve people.
Two cabins have one bathroom and the rest have two bathrooms. All cabins are lake view with large decks complete with deck furniture, propane BBQs and fish cookers. The kitchens are fully equipped including a microwave oven. We provide all linens and pillows, but you need to bring your own towels. Free WiFi and TV in each cabin.
At the dock we have a cement boat launch and boat slip parking for your boat. For our fish processing we have a separate fish cleaning facility with running water and freezer storage space for your take home limit. Live bait and ice are also available.
At this time we have two 17.5 foot Lund Outfitters and one 18 foot Kingfisher warrior all with 50hp Yamaha four-stroke motors.
We will try and place you in a cabin appropriate to your group size.
The rate per night is $60/person and this price will drop with larger groups in cabins three, four and five.
The rates are for the week running Saturday to Saturday.
Kids under 12 are half price.
No pets please.
Check out time is by 9am Saturday, check in is 3pm.
Boats rental is on a first come basis, the weekly rent is for guests is $700 in the two Lunds and $750 for the Kingfisher, gas is extra, and will be topped up nightly and recorded. If you are not a guest then credit card deposit for damages will be required and the weekly rate is $800, gas extra, and you may fill up with us.
Day Rentals are $150.
All boats have room for four pedestal seats and come with life jackets, a fishing net, fish ruler, fish storage, fish finder and anchor, but no fish, that’s up to you to find!
I recommend a guide for your first day out if you are new to the area, or you are trying out a new body of water.
Apart from showing you the lake and some good spots to start fishing from the guides do prepare a great shore lunch with your day on the lake.
Call about prices for this as they will vary but are generally about $175/day.
Deposits are $100 per person and will be required by January 1st to guarantee your spot. Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to a later date.
For more information or to book call (toll free) 1-855-737-2904.
John’s Cell phone, Text message, 1 807 738 2594
You can also email me at: email@example.com
- Cabin two can hold up to six people in two ensuite bedrooms and has an open kitchen/living space. This cabin is one of the closest to the water, with a deck surrounded by tall trees for great afternoon shade.
- Max: 6 People
- Bed: 4 twin beds and two doubles
- Cabin four can hold up to ten people in three bedrooms and two bathrooms across the back of the cabin. The main room holds an open kitchen/living space. This cabin has a partially covered deck.
- Max: 10 People
- Bed: 8 twin beds and 2 doubles.
- Cabin five is the last cabin and furthest west on our property. The cabin looks over a small beach out from the large deck. This cabin will hold nine people in three bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen size bed and single with ensuite bathroom. the other two bedrooms share a bathroom and a wash up sink outside that bathroom. The front area holding the kitchen/living space is all open.
- Max: 8 People
- Bed: 5 twin beds, 2 doubles and one Queen.
- Cabin six is our smallest and oldest cabin dating back to the original camp when everything was made from logs.This is a two room cabin with a very small bathroom with shower. A good size for two really close friends!…Max!This cabin has limited amenities, so no TV but will pick up WiFi. Kitchen has a fridge with small stove, microwave and coffee maker.Max: 2 People
- Bed: twin beds
- The Bunkhouse in the past has been used for the overnight guests that are flying into the outposts the next day. This year we will be remodeling the bunkhouse as a weekly rental cabin as well as for overnight use. The bedrooms will be redone as well as the install of a new kitchen.
- Max: 12 People
- Bed: 12 twin beds